"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Debbie has worn this princess dress and crown for the past three days, she even wants to sleep in it. When we go outside to play, Debbie will call from the balcony, "Princesses! Here I come!"






Debbie loves to have tea parties so I dug through my old stuff and found this porcelain doll and gave it to her. She was thrilled, and decided to name her mademoiselle. You can tell that the doll is 'old' because Debbie kept saying the doll was wearing pajamas. At first I was confused, then I realized Debbie thought the dress looked like pajamas. It wasn't until I put the doll in another of Debbie's dress up dresses that she was content. "Now she's a princess too!"