"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Grade Program

Debbie had her first grade program this week. I'm so amazed that they find a way to make it actually interesting to parents, because it is.
We decided to curl her hair. I thought it would take 20, maybe 30 minutes at most. Yeah, it took an HOUR. That's not going to be happening again soon, sheesh. Shame too, she looked darling.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Her hair looks amazing, how did you do it.

Unknown said...

I love these little programs! Debbie is so cute!

Shella's Ramblings said...

I love her hair!! I try and do my hair like that sometimes but it takes too long. Your kids are adorable Leah,