"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Isaac's Math

Isaac loves math. And I love that Isaac loves math. I'm so proud of him, it makes me so happy. Last night Isaac was sitting on his bed doing math in a math workbook and I told him it was time to go to sleep and he politely pled with me, "Mommy, can I please do my math problems?" Uh, yeah! So I gave him 10 more minutes. Then this evening he was working in the workbook again and Chad said it was time for homework and he threw a fit and cried that he wanted to keep doing his math. Ha! I love it! And I hope he keeps this love of math with him throughout his life.

No comments: