"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playground

We were outside playing the other day when I noticed Debbie sitting in the middle of the sidewalk playing intently with something. I went over to see what it was and this is what I found...She had found three EXACTO BLADES right there on the playground! I know it's not the worst thing a kid has found in a playground, but it was still a little nerve-racking for me.

4 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

yikes! that's scary! Good thing you found her before she got cut.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh my gosh !! What in the world ! Oh I love summer and all the crazy stuff that gets pulled out...thank goodness it was Debbie and not cosette or another little one...

Unknown said...

That is crazy! I am glad you got them, you did throw them away right not back on the playground? :)

Tyson and Angela said...

That is kind of creepy! I am glad nothing happened to her playing with her treasure!