Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures about our trip to California to visit Chad's mom. I put them in collages because there are so many. I have a lot more but I figured I'd post these ones now.
Grandma and Grandpa Westerson were SO GOOD to the kids! The kids loved the attention and love that they gave them!
The first thing we did when we got there was take a swim in their pool. It felt wonderful! Their backyard is beautiful so being out there is very calming and peaceful.
Cosette enjoying some space to explore in the backyard
Grandma was finally able to make cupcakes with Debbie!
We celebrated Isaac's birthday with the cupcakes. For some reason he was sad after blowing out the candles, but that was shortlived.
Isaac got some new clothes and a spiderman toy from Grandma and Grandpa, he loves that spiderman toy!
The first thing we did when we got there was take a swim in their pool. It felt wonderful! Their backyard is beautiful so being out there is very calming and peaceful.
Cosette enjoying some space to explore in the backyard
Grandma was finally able to make cupcakes with Debbie!We celebrated Isaac's birthday with the cupcakes. For some reason he was sad after blowing out the candles, but that was shortlived.
Isaac got some new clothes and a spiderman toy from Grandma and Grandpa, he loves that spiderman toy!

3 comments:
your kids really do look good in pictures. It's always good to get away and always good to get back.
So fun! Your kids are so DANG cute!
That looks so fun I love how you did the collages. (litip)
Post a Comment