We're still recovering from our vacation, so tonight as it was getting closer to dinner time, Isaac was telling us that he was hungry and wanted dinner. Chad and I were discussing what to have for dinner when we turned to Isaac and asked, "What do you want for dinner?" He pointed to the kitchen and said, "I want dinner on the table."
And then we took too long so he went into the kitchen, got in the fridge and then we heard him yell, "I found dinner." I went to check on him and he held up a soda and repeated, "I found dinner!" And then sat down at the table and tried to open it.
Nice try buddy!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! Love it! Kids are hillarious. Lucy tries to have fruit snacks for lunch all the time.
He is so darn cute! Fun boy.
sounds like the rest of the family soda for breakfast now soda for dinner. lol
I love Issac! How was your vacation? Did you have a good time? (jotaliz)
Post a Comment