Chad's mom is here and tonight we went on the train to go see santa. It was a lot of fun!


Cosette and Aunt Michelle

Waiting to board the train.

I love the look of wonder on her face.


Isaac had a great look of wonder too. :)
It's been a lot of fun to have Shauna here. She's so wonderful with the kids and has helped me out SOO MUCH. The kids just adore her and are going to miss her! I'm so grateful for all she's done for us (me, particularly).
3 comments:
Look like a lot of fun!
That looks like so much fun! I love how excited your kids get!
The Heber Crepper Polar Express?? That was my first date with Nick + my entire family including my Anya and Grandpa...the WORST date ever. Nick and I were NEVER going to go on another date after that one!!! ha ha!! I'm glad your kids loved it though :)
Post a Comment