"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Saturday, October 15, 2011
New Discovery
I discovered Picnik (a free photo editing software) last night and I think I'm obsessed now.
Isn't it great! It's quite addicting though so plan accordingly. Sometimes I sit down right before bed saying I'm going to do a few pictures and then find myself sitting there a couple of hours later :)
2 comments:
Those are great editing...I am also obsess with using it to make all sorts of collages :)
Isn't it great! It's quite addicting though so plan accordingly. Sometimes I sit down right before bed saying I'm going to do a few pictures and then find myself sitting there a couple of hours later :)
Post a Comment