"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Circus

I had the opportunity to take the kids to the circus today! A friend of mine called and said she had an extra ticket (and the kids got in free), so when Debbie got home from school we got ready and took off. It was a lot of fun! And a plus for Debbie was that she got to go with her best friend, Madison. The kids loved everything! Debbie cracks me up, when they had the elephants on stage, Debbie leaned over to me and whispered, "It's not very entertaining when the elephants are walking on only two feet because we know how to do that already." haha! I didn't get any pictures because my camera was really bulky and I didn't want to lose it or break it. Isaac wanted to ride the elephant and I probably would have done it regardless of the cost if I had had my camera there to document it. But, thankfully, he doesn't seem too disappointed.

Thank you Sara for taking us to the circus! It was a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a pleasure. I'm glad the children had a good time, adn I'm also gutted I didn't bring the camera. :(

Unknown said...

That was me Sara by the way just sign in as Ben.