"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Pictures

I took the yearly pictures of the kids yesterday. There's only a couple of Cosette because she's so distractable!! But I think the ones I got were very cute. And apparently Isaac was the most willing to pose because I have a lot more pictures of him than I do of the girls. :)





I think this one (above) is the one that I'll print big for our wall.











I LOVE this one of Cosette!!!











8 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

you have such beautiful children !! Cosette looks just like Chads mom ! Especially in the group shot of all 3!

The Mathis Family said...

way cute! you did a good job on those pictures! and your kids are so stinken' cute!

Unknown said...

You did awesome at capturing their sweet spirits! They are beautiful children!

Sara said...

Those pictures are beautiful, I love the one of Cosette.

Kelly said...

Such great pictures! You did such a good job.

Ann said...

Lil, these are so cute! You've got mad skills! (Both taking pictures, and producing cute kids.)

Suze said...

Love them all...Turned out really great :)

Jessica McKane said...

They turned out Awesome! They are so cute and getting so big!