"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Raisin' 'em right!

Well, I must be doing something right.

BYU lost tonight, and... I tend to take it personal. Not a good example for my kids, I know. (That's NOT the part I'm doing right)

But this was part of Debbie's prayer tonight:

"Heavenly Father, please help mommy to get over her madness because her team lost.

And please bless all the football players that are hurt [pause], even the utes."

LOVE IT!


Isaac's prayers are getting pretty cute now too. He's thinking about what he wants to be when he grows up and his prayers often go something like this (often with a change to his future profession):

"I love everyone in the whole world, I want to be friends with everyone and I want to play with them all.

And I want to be a dinosaur guy when I grow up."

Last week it was a scientist. And apparently he wasn't aware that his dad is a scientist because when I told him he was in complete awe of his daddy.

Love these kids of mine.