"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, September 5, 2011

Splash Pad!

A few cute stories before I get into the water pictures...

When Isaac came home from school on his second day one of my friends asked him how he liked school. He answered with his calm seriousness, "Yeah, I like it. I think I'll go every day."


Chad was taking the legs off a table so we could store it and Cosette asked him what he was doing, when he told her she got concerned and said, "Don't do me!" "What do you mean Cosette?" "What if you take my legs off too!?!"

Aaah, cuteness. :)


Ok, Chad's mom was here last week so we decided to try out a new park close by and it had a splash pad and the kids LOVED it. We didn't think it was going to be warm enough to play in the splash pad so we didn't bring bathing suits for the kids, but the weather was perfect and hot enough that even I was tempted to jump in for a bit!

So, here are some pictures... I took a TON and these are only the best of the best of them!











I love how often I got pictures of Isaac air-born.













5 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I love the one of Cosette and the water up her skirt. It looks like a nice way to cool off. :)

The Mathis Family said...

Those stories are so cute! I love how kids think.

The Mathis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Looks like such fun!

Suze said...

Looks like they had a blast :)