"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Isaac's First Day!

Isaac started kindergarten today!! It was so sweet, and he was such a little man about it all, I'm so proud of him!


I have to admit, I did cry just a little as I left him there.


And, I didn't know they did this, but apparently at their elementary school the students sing the National Anthem and say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow your kids are growing up so fast. I am happy Isaac had a great first day.

The Mathis Family said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe you have two in school already!

Kimberly said...

He looks so happy, I cry every school year, I even get a little sad when they leave in the morning, but then I'm glad, the kids don't know of course, but, it's hard to watch them grow up. Our school says the pledge daily, and I learned last year being in Kaydon's class they do learn the National Anthem and God Bless America. It was part of their program at the end of the year. Still, it's awesome to hear those kids say the pledge and sing patriotic songs.

Unknown said...

I love that Wasatch does the pledge and anthem every day! Issac looks so happy and I bet he is doing great! I love the picture of the 3 with Debbie and Issacs arms around Cosette, so cute!c

Kelly said...

Victoria starts Tuesday and I'm sure I'll cry a bit too :) I love the last picture especially. Is he with Abigail and Benjamin? How fun for them!