I decided that we, as a family, need to develope a habit of gratitude. So, we're going to start by going 21 days with each of us saying what we're grateful for.
Cosetty: "I'm grateful for Jesus."
Isaac: "I'm grateful that I can clean my room and pick up my books so I can play with legos with Nathan."
Debbie: "I'm grateful for Jesus and the Church and I'm grateful for my friends and I'm grateful for the people I'm related to."
Leah: "I'm grateful for my husband and my wonderful parents and my beautiful children."
Chad: "I'm grateful for a hot shower that I'm going to have."
Cosetty: "I'm grateful for Jesus."
Isaac: "I'm grateful that I can clean my room and pick up my books so I can play with legos with Nathan."
Debbie: "I'm grateful for Jesus and the Church and I'm grateful for my friends and I'm grateful for the people I'm related to."
Leah: "I'm grateful for my husband and my wonderful parents and my beautiful children."
Chad: "I'm grateful for a hot shower that I'm going to have."
No comments:
Post a Comment