Our lesson in Relief Society yesterday was on chastity and in our ward we discussed ways of protecting our children and one of the biggest threats in this day and age is pornography. So, we decided to have a lesson on pornography for fhe. This is how it went...

I started off by opening this laffy taffy and offering it to the kids.

They were all pretty excited to eat it.

("Who wants this laffy taffy?")

Then I explained to them that the laffy taffy symbolized something very special and wonderful and sacred that Heavenly Father has given us.

I then covered it quite thoroughly with mud and then asked them if they wanted to eat it now.
5 comments:
Great lesson ♥♥♥
Such a great object lesson!!! I'm going to borrow it.
Wow. That's a really great idea. Thanks!
Awesome! It looks like they understood the difference. Did you go into what pornography was or was it just a object lesson. Love it!
What a good idea!
Post a Comment