Cosette has a hard time saying her s's so she says some things super cute. For instance, she likes to 'neak the ipad whenever she can and run in her room and close the door and watch dora or something. The way she says it is so cute, "I 'neaked it!" with her little cheeky grin, I have a have a hard time getting after her for it. She also loves her 'nuggles! "Mommy, I need a 'nuggle."
She's such a little tease now! She's always teasing her siblings. We recently put doorknobs on the kids room with locks on the outside (we only use them for time outs, I promise!!) and Cosette has taken to locking the door after Debbie goes in her room. The other day Chad came out of our bedroom to find her jumping up and down in the hall with a huge grin on her face laughing, "I'm the lock monster!!"
Cheeky, I think that's the best word for her right now.
Debbie got her first love letter a week or so ago. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it! It's from a boy who just moved in and he has been smitten with her from the first. It's so cute to watch him moon over her. And he seriously 'moons' over her! He watches her from his porch with big puppy dog eyes and always wants to play with her. So, I think it's cute but it also kindof freaks me out! And, the poor boy, Debbie seems to not reciprocate his feelings and tends to ignore him some of the time. But, I think I'm ok with that for now. :)So, funny story about Debbie... We were out on the playground and Debbie and her friend came up to me and Debbie asked, "Mom, when was I born?" I said, "Well, when's your birthday?" "April 28" "That's when you were born." Pause, incredulous look... "I was born on my BIRTHDAY!?!?!"
3 comments:
Lydia is going through a stinker phase too. It must be their age. She LOVES to do things she knows she's not supposed to do.Some days I really wish I could sell her to the circus!
Cute stories and pictures! It will be strange having Victoria in school, I can hardly imagine having two in school. I bet you'll have lots of fun with Cosette!
I can't believe Issac is old enough for school!! I love these little glimpses into your children's lives. I miss seeing it all in person!
Post a Comment