"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amazing Aunt Kimberly!

So I went back into the hospital again and while I was in there my sister-in-law Kimberly offered to take the kids for us for a few days. She's so amazing! She read on my blog about how Debbie wanted to do a bake sale so she did a bake sale with her!!! I love her for it. She did for Debbie what I couldn't do right now. And then, because she's such a good mom, she went ahead and had Debbie fill out a tithing slip on her earnings and Debbie paid tithing this Sunday. I'm so grateful for her, words can't express it.


No comments: