We've had the kids home since Saturday and I'd forgotten how hilarious kids are. Oh my, they've been saying funny things left and right. Today, Debbie had gone upstairs to change into her swimming suit and when I came up she was really frustrated because she couldn't find a shoe that she had just been wearing. I told her to go look in her room and she got all haughty with me,
"It's not in there MOM!!"
"Just go check again."
"It's NOT in there mom!!"
"Then check under your bed."
"Mom! REGARDLESS! I didn't take them off in my room!"
I totally started laughing then and she got even more mad, "I don't know what's funny." Well, I went into her room and low and behold, underneath her skirt was her other flip-flop! Score one for mom!!
Ellen was coming over this evening and bringing William and Christopher. Well, Cosette heard that and came to me crying saying, "Critopher alway hit me and kick me and punch's me." So I told her, "Well, hit him back!" So then they come over and it didn't take long before Christopher bunched up his hand and pulled it back and told Cosette he was going to punch her. I was so proud of Cosette because instead of crying like she normally would, she bunched up both her fists and pulled them up and said, "Well I'll punch you back!" He wasn't quite expecting that and stared at her for a minute and then put his hands down and walked off. Yay Cosetty!
Learning to stick up for herself!
Hopefully this will be a start to LESS FIGHTING between these two!

2 comments:
kids are funny and sassy all at the same time.
you have such cute kids!
Post a Comment