"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Milestones

I remember when I was younger, using the door frame to climb up the walls. Well, Isaac figured out how to climb up a wall today. [Does it make me a bad mom that I was standing there cheering him on?]




At the top!


Debbie lost her second front tooth finally! I was in the hospital when it happened, but Chad was nice enough to take pictures. :)


We got the kids report cards from school and they're both doing very well, excelling in many areas.

4 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

Ha ha ! That's awesome! I used to do that down the hall when I was little! I think it makes you the best mom cuz you were there taking picturues and cheering!

Unknown said...

I love how you are cheering him on! He looks so tall! Yay Debbie!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

They are changing so fast ! Debbie looks so cute with her toothless smile ! I will have to show Presley :)

Mary Ludwig said...

Lily came home from your house that day she saw Isaac climbing the wall and was trying SO hard to do it too. haha. She gave up pretty quick though. She'll have to get some more lessons.