Cosette's still our spunky one, she loves to stir the pot (if you will) with her brother and sister and often feels the need to fight for attention, "Hey!! I WANT TO TALK! Nobody is listening to me!" One example of her spunk... In August I wrote this story about Cosette:She's such a little tease now! She's always teasing her siblings. We recently put doorknobs on the kids room with locks on the outside (we only use them for time outs, I promise!!) and Cosette has taken to locking the door after Debbie goes in her room. The other day Chad came out of our bedroom to find her jumping up and down in the hall with a huge grin on her face laughing, "I'm the lock monster!!"
She just loves to push buttons, it drives me crazy!
But, she is also so sweet and cuddly and loves to give kisses. A few weeks ago I was at Costco and I was kissing her on her cheeks (she has the most kissable cheeks) and she kept saying "Only ONE kiss, momma. ONE kiss." Well, I kissed her again and then said, "I just couldn't help myself." Later in the store she grabbed my head and pulled it down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then repeated back to me, very seriously, what I had said to her, "I just couldn't help myself mommy."





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cosette! I can't believe how big you are getting! I remember not too long ago, You were a little baby with those same cute kissable cheeks!
I love the picture of Debbie and Madison, so cute.
I can't believe she's 4! Where does the time go? I miss you, Leah!
Post a Comment