"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Book Review

This book could quite possibly have changed/saved my life. By that I mean that it's shown me a way to live a life that's worth living. It's AMAZING (Yes, I did just CAPS, bold, italic, and underline that word, it's that great). If you've got some time to read a good book sometime in the future, I beg you, read this one. The Anatomy of Peace by the Arbinger Institute. I love it so much I want to buy a hundred of them and give it to everyone I know. It's written in a story format, so it's a pretty quick, easy read, and yet it's chock full of goodness and wisdom.
The story follows the parents of teenagers who are going into a sort of drug rehab program and what they learn during a class that they take the first couple days after their kids enter the program. Take the time to read this book, you won't regret it, I promise.

1 comment:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

I'm getting this book today at Barnes and Noble on my way home from work!!!