"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Friday, November 28, 2008

Isaac got himself dressed the other day and we were very proud of him! Notice his shoes... I think it's safe to say that he's definitely male. :) I was feeding Cosette and had to leave the room for a moment so Debbie and Isaac stepped in and helped out. Debbie did a really good job and I was content to let her feed Cosette...
But when Cosette got it all over her face Debbie decided to let mom do it.
I was impressed that Cosette was eating her peas without gagging, she's the first of our kids to do that.
We got these baby bottles recently and I walked into the bedroom and found all three of them feeding their babies...
Cosette is cruising furniture now and is getting better at holding her balance, I still think it will be a couple months until she walks, but who knows. She's still going to be the quickest developementally of our kids. I love to watch her because you can see in her eyes that she's thinking and the wheels are turning, it almost feels like you can watch her make sense of her world and make decisions accordingly. And you can tell when she sees something she wants because she gets a determined look in her eyes and then just goes for it. We just love her!
Another Debbie story... Tonight at dinner the kids were eating chicken fingers and Debbie dipped hers in some honey-mustard. After making a sour face she sat with this sad look on her face and then said (in a sad voice), "I don't like the yellow one because it makes me wiggle." I love the way kids describe things!

2 comments:

Dave and Amanda Brewer said...

Leah! Yay for blogs! Dave and I just started ours. its davideldeanandamandasue.blogspot.com I'm trying to convince sara to start one! Your family is cute by the way!

Kimberly said...

kids say the cutest things, cute pictures too.