"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, December 11, 2008


We got a new sofa!! Merry Christmas to me! I told the kids that they aren't allowed to eat or drink while on it or jump on it, so what happens the very first day? Isaac spilled milk on it and then had a poopy diaper and leaked all over it... Grrrr. It's a good thing lysol wipes took care of that. I love my new couch!

2 comments:

MamaX5 said...

So pretty! I love it! Isn't that the way of it?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh well now you aren't walking on eggshells to keep it clean ! My mom always says you can't have anything nice with kids ...I am learning that too :)