I saw this idea on someone else's blog and thought it was cute so I decided to give it a try. I put the mirror on the floor and let Cosette play on it and she loved it! It was fun to see her realize that she could not only see herself in the mirror, but that she could see me as well. When she first noticed my reflection in the mirror she got a concerned look on her face and looked up quickly to make sure I was still there, and then she looked back and forth between me and my reflection in the mirror a few times to make sense of it all. It's crazy how easily these babies delite us.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I saw this idea on someone else's blog and thought it was cute so I decided to give it a try. I put the mirror on the floor and let Cosette play on it and she loved it! It was fun to see her realize that she could not only see herself in the mirror, but that she could see me as well. When she first noticed my reflection in the mirror she got a concerned look on her face and looked up quickly to make sure I was still there, and then she looked back and forth between me and my reflection in the mirror a few times to make sense of it all. It's crazy how easily these babies delite us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah Cosette! you are such a doll!!!
Post a Comment