"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Milestones
Debbie is no longer in diapers! And Cosette took her first step today!
Yeah Debbie !! How are you ? Are you still sane ? Sounds like it went better than before ...Cosette has been ready to roll for a while crazy kiddo - such an early walker !
Can you believe it. That is so nice. I'm happy to say we are done with diapers, yeah, finally. Can I just say that Isaac is sooo handsome, he's a real cutie, and has an adorable smile.
4 comments:
Happy Day! One down two to go. Hope took her first little step on Sunday!
Yeah Debbie !! How are you ? Are you still sane ? Sounds like it went better than before ...Cosette has been ready to roll for a while crazy kiddo - such an early walker !
Wahoo that is so exciting! Great job Debbie You are such a big girl!!!
Can you believe it. That is so nice. I'm happy to say we are done with diapers, yeah, finally. Can I just say that Isaac is sooo handsome, he's a real cutie, and has an adorable smile.
Post a Comment