We got some more snow this morning so I took the kids out and let them play! Debbie and Isaac loved it!
But Cosette wasn't too thrilled because the snow suit we put her in was tight and then we didn't have any gloves that fit her so her hands got cold.
This is Cosette in her 'usual' pose. She likes going up on one knee like this. I don't get it, I've tried it before to see how easy it is to sit like that and it's not easy or comfortable, but it works for her somehow.
Isaac refused to wear a hat when we first went out and then after a while the cold suddenly registered and he finally let me put a hat on him. He looks pretty handsome in my BYU beanie, doesn't he?
1 comment:
I don't think I could sit like Cosette either. lol YOur kids are so cute!
Post a Comment