Cosette turns ONE this week!! I can't believe it! The time has FLOWN! I decided I would post some pictures from the first year of her life. She has been such a blessing to us!
She was born at 2:30 am weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces. Which is huge because she was five weeks early! This first picture was taken when she was 1 1/2 days old. Chad was wearing a mask because he was battling a cold.
This is Cosette at 1 week. And I love this picture! I love her little elf ears!
First day home from the hospital. Debbie has adored Cosette from the first time she saw her. Both Debbie and Isaac are sooo good with Cosette, there's no doubt that they love their baby sister!
Blessing day - 2 months old. (very yucky picture of me...)


4 comments:
Wow! Time goes by so fast.
Oh Im gonna miss those chubby legs now that she is walking and thinning out !
I remember Danielle did the same thing when she smiled. How cute. Kids grow so fast.
She is so cute! I love the picture of her at 7 months and all those rolls on hre legs!
Post a Comment