"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April so far

Easter Sunday before church
Isaac is becoming quite the silly little boy. :)
We 'watched' my niece Samantha for a few days a couple weeks ago. I put 'watched' in parenthesis because she was certainly more help to us than we were to her! I had been feeling so overwhelmed with life and been feeling like I needed a getaway BAD, but then she came and helped me with the kids, keeping them entertained and stuff so I could get things done. Having her here was break enough for me apparently, because after she went home I no longer felt the urgent need for a getaway! She was so sweet and helpful! Thank you Samantha. The kids miss their "Mantha!"
Debbie wrote her name all by herself!!! She's done it a few times now, it's so exciting!

1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

I seriously can't believe how big your kiddos and getting! Not only are the so gosh darn adorable...but they are just growing up so fast!!! Loved the Easter outfits! So cute!