"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Chad and I celebrate our 5th anniversary today! And, at the risk of sounding cliche and cheesy, I have to say that it has been the best 5 years of my life.We have a wonderful marriage because we are best friends, we love to talk and just be together. Chad is so patient and the best father. He's very sweet, kind, and giving; always willing to put his needs second. Thank you for giving me the best years of my life!! I don't know what I'd do without Chad, he came into my life and changed it, and me, for the better. I love you honey!

3 comments:

MamaX5 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Kimberly said...

You guys are so great together, you compliment each other well and have a cute little family I love the picture. Ron and I would then ask ourselves where do we see ourselves in the next 5 years. I hope your next 5 years will bring more strong love and happiness with good health and even wealth as you complete school. I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!