We had a fun 4th of July, I took the older kids to the Parade and I was surprised at how much Isaac enjoyed it, he LOVED the marching bands! After the parade we went and visited with family. The kids were in heaven being able to play with all their cousins! The guys all decided to go play and leave the women at home with TWENTY-TWO children. Not cool. But, it's always fun to visit with sister's (and mom's), even when it's chaotic and our attention is divided, so we still had a very enjoyable time!
Love this picture of the girls in their matching Sunday dresses.
Here are their numbers (mostly for journaling purposes)...
Debbie: Height - 41" (80%), Weight - 35.2 (50%)
Isaac: Height - 39 3/4" (85%), Weight - 33 (50%)
Cosette: Height - 30 1/2" (45%), Weight - 22.4 (30%)
Basically Isaac is nearly as big as Debbie, I figure it's not long before he catches up to her!
We had to get Cosette's ears flushed out because she had some major wax build-up, and boy, did she get MAD! She threw a fit for nearly two hours and then was grumpy and mad at us the REST OF THE DAY! But, we were able to get the ears clear enough to see that one of her tubes is starting to fall out. Hopefully she will have forgiven us by tomorrow.
2 comments:
Wow! 85% the only thing my kids ever had in that was the head size. Looks like a great July!
It looks like July has been eventful so far. I wish we were there for the summer! I love the cute picture of the girls together. lol about Cosette and her baby doll
Post a Comment