
We took the kids to the dentist this morning for the first time. I wasn't sure how it was going to go and I was having anxiety about it ever since I made the appointment (I'm sure there's a name for dentist phobia...), but the kids did pretty good. Debbie was seriously AWESOME! She was so happy and listened to them and did everything they asked her to do and wasn't even scared, I'm so proud of her! Isaac and Cosette were scared and were screaming during the x-rays and the exam, but the dentist and hygenist were really good and we were able to get it done quickly. And the best part is that they don't have any cavities!!! But, we still need to be better at brushing and flossing. They brush their teeth every night but I don't know just how clean we're really getting them and we only floss occasionally. So, I'm going to start giving them fluoride and hope that we can keep their teeth strong. I took a picture with my phone of Debbie in the chair while she was getting her teeth cleaned. Thanks for helping figure out how to get the picture Kelli!
4 comments:
We just send a message with the picture to our email address, as though you were sending the picture to another phone. Make sense?
And good luck getting them to brush better. I think there's some kind of rinse that colors the stuff on their teeth. Then they can tell they've gotten everything cause there's no more color. Or maybe I'm just thinking their SHOULD be such a thing...
I'm nervous to take Lucy to her first dentist appointment. I've been putting it off, but need to get her checked. I'm glad to hear you guys did good. It gives me hope!
She looks like she a professional at Dentist appointments :) Glad it went well for you.
She's so cute! Love the shades!
Post a Comment