Well, yesterday was an interesting day. First we had the ward halloween party, which was a lot of fun. Debbie won a prize for her costume and she was more excited about having her name called out than she was about getting the prize, she turned after they called out her name and said, "Mom, they just said Debbie!!"
Then last night after we got the kids in bed Chad and I were decided what to do and I thought it would be fun to go get some Carl's Jr. real quick and then sit down and watch Iron Man (I can always watch Iron Man, I LOVE that show!). So I took off and as I was sitting in line at the drive through I was tapped from behind. It was a big expidition so it totally missed the bumper and went right into the back of the van. I know it's not that bad, but it's kindof a bummer for us. The lady was really nice and we've exchanged information and hopefully the insurances will take care of it without too much drama.
5 comments:
yikes, sorry about the car. Eric says you should try to push out the dent by yourselves. We had a small one on the back of our van when we bought it and were able to reach through the panel on the back door and just push it out by hand. Worth a try. Then you could just use the money you get from her insurance for something else! Anyway, hope it all gets fixed smoothly!
Cute costumes! I was a witch like 4 years in a row when I was little, by choice. I thought I could make the best witch face in the world, so it was my calling to be a witch. Lucy and Liddy get the hand me down costumes from my sister's girls and love it. That's one good thing about little kids.
Sorry about your van. That TOTALLY sucks!
That is to bad about the car, I hope things work out o.k. Sounds like you had a fun time at the party.
We have a few years worth of those great Costco costumes that were so warm and zipped up, and my kids still wear them. So thankful for that. You guys are welcome to our stash any year.
That is a bummer about the car I am glad that noone was hurt Your kids are adorable no matter their costumes!
Post a Comment