"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random...

Random story...
At dinner tonight Chad had told Isaac no over something and Isaac was throwing a big fit and kept saying, "Daddy, I sad. You made me sad." Chad finally turned to him and said "Get used to it." Isaac immediately stopped crying and shrugged his shoulders and said, "ok." And that was the end of it. Chad had to leave the room so Isaac wouldn't see how hard he was laughing.


4 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

That is so funny!!!! I wish that would work on Lucy! I'll have to try. Kids are fun....

Kimberly said...

Classic, and we should become as children: willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him , even as a child doth submit to his father.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Ann said...

so, so, so funny!