"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Starting Dance
Debbie has started dance class!! It's a new feeling for me, dropping her off with strangers, trusting them with her care. Good thing it's only for one hour!
That looks like it will be so much fun for her. Every year when Riley starts school I have a bit of a hard time letting go. After a few weeks, when he's consistently come home alive and in good spirits, I've found that it becomes really liberating.
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture. I can't wait to be able to start Lucy in those things! Have fun with her!
That looks like it will be so much fun for her.
Every year when Riley starts school I have a bit of a hard time letting go. After a few weeks, when he's consistently come home alive and in good spirits, I've found that it becomes really liberating.
Post a Comment