"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, September 14, 2009

And it's off

Well, Isaac's having none of it and I'm not in a mood to fight him, so potty-training is going to have to wait. grrrr

4 comments:

MamaX5 said...

Sometimes the most successful days are the ones when you know when to quit. Sounds like you both need a treat.

The Mathis Family said...

I had to start with Lucy three times. It was SO frustrating!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

breath :) He won't be in diapers forever...I will be needing these words of encouragement soon too when we start with Knox in Oct :)

The Andersons said...

I think its more worth it to wait till he is really ready, less traumatic for both of you! You are doing great Leah!