"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's that time again?

Today I am going to potty-train Isaac.
I'm terrified.
I think Debbie scarred me... and it's not even necessarily her fault. She's my first and I know I made many, many mistakes.
So here we are, I'm going to attempt this with my second child not even 9 months after the first.
I keep thinking how fantastic it would be if Cosette decided she wanted to jump on 'the train' and I could get a two-fer. But I'm not that naive, I do realize that's only in my dreams (she is only 18 months old after all.). *sigh*

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good luck Leah

MamaX5 said...

Don't beat yourself up. This could be one of the biggest reasons I don't want to have another one. I've made it through five and I don't want to do it again.