"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Friend

Isaac: "Mom, I have a new friend named Dinosaurmumble."
Mom: "You have a new friend named Dinosaur tail?"
Isaac: "No, I have a new friend named Dinosaurmumble."
Mom: "You have a new friend named Dinosaur Dan?"
Isaac: "NO, I have a new friend named Dinosaur DAM."
Mom: "Oh, you have a new friend named Dinosaur Dam?"
Isaac: "Yeah, he's a swear word."

5 comments:

MamaX5 said...

Bahahaha! That's hilarious! I've had a few of those moments myself. I love your kids!

Suze said...

Ha ha ha!! Your kids are so funny

Larry said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. He is just too cute. -Nancy

Unknown said...

hehehe that is so funny!

The Mathis Family said...

Holy cow! That's so funny! Where did he get that from?