Cosette started preschool today! She has been SO excited. I mean, through-the-roof EXCITED. Her teacher sent her a letter in the mail a couple weeks ago and Cosette hasn't been able to stop talking about preschool since. And she thinks it's pretty cool that she goes to the same school as daddy. :) [We were really excited when we got the phone call saying that Cosette got into BYU's preschool.] I think it will be really good for her. I walked her to class today and I was expecting some leg-holding, some shyness, and most of all a huge attatchment to 'babydoll.' There was none of it! She walked right it, confident as can be, and couldn't hardly be bothered to give me a goodbye. I'm going to pick her up in a minute so we'll see how the first day went!
1 comment:
She is getting so big... Hope she had a good first day!
Post a Comment