I can't believe it's been a year since I took 'school pictures' of the kids. [It's so much easier and cheaper if I do it myself.]
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. It took less than 30 minutes and I got at least one picture of each kid that I really liked.
I'm surprised we were able to get any cute pictures of Isaac, he was being a booger and didn't want to cooperate, but we got some cute ones!
Less than an hour after this picture was taken Cosette decided she wanted a haircut and cut her own hair. Again. Thankfully she didn't cut very much off so now she has a cute little bob.
I told the girls to give Isaac a kiss on the cheek and he flipped out. Not happy about it.
3 comments:
Great job on their pictures... They look all grown up♥
I really love these pictures. Debbie is a little hottie, watch out
Cute pictures! Good job!
Post a Comment