"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank You Grandma!

 Cosette got this card from her Grandma Rogers in the mail yesterday, she sent a little money with it and Cosette was nearly beside herself with excitement. She immediately insisted that she write a thank you card so we've got that ready to mail out. And she kept saying, "I'm just so grateful to Grandma Rogers!"
I haven't talked about Cosette's pooping success because, as lame as it sounds, I really don't want to jinx it. But here's goes... Cosette has pooped, ON HER OWN, in the potty nearly every day for the past couple weeks!!! It sounds like such a little thing and I think most people take it for granted but it really is a small miracle for us. She is so proud of herself and is gaining confidence. So, now that I've put it out there for the world to see we'll expect some set-backs but it's still so very exciting and I'm just thrilled for her.

2 comments:

Suze said...

That is great news and really proud of her!!!

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

That's SOOOOO awesome!