I got a call from the nurse this afternoon. The radiologist looked at Isaac's xray and thinks he might have a hairline fracture in his big toe. Got that phone call while trying to keep all 3 kids from literally bouncing off the school walls while waiting to get Cosette immunized for kindergarten. Totally gave up on trying to finish the registration process there, I took it home with me and will fill it out and return it later.
On a happier note...
It snowed earlier today and then again later and when Cosette saw it was snowing again she said, "Two snows in one day?!?! [pause] Lame." Haha, I thought it was cute. I know that often times these cute things don't transfer well to writing but I thought I'd try anyway.
1 comment:
I am with her 100%. 2 snows in one day is totally lame. Sorry Isaac's toe is broken. :( But- he'll probably love getting his cast signed by all of the kids in his class. I always wished I had a cast when I was a kid. Good luck!
Post a Comment