Debbie loves to plan and create and organize things. She also loves to serve people. One day she recruited Cosette (who joined eagerly) and they spent an afternoon making snacks and desserts for the family. It was so cute and sweet. We ate a little just because she worked so hard. I love her heart.
I got to visit with Sara in early February and it was so fun to see our babies together! Her little Ori and Caleb were pretty much the same size, they were born 4 weeks apart but their due dates were one day apart so it makes sense they'd be the same size.
It was so great to see her and to catch up! I need to go digging around and find a picture of us when we were younger.
I was dealing with some postpartum depression (which was weird, I've never had it before, oddly enough) and baby smiles certainly go a long way to help with that depression.
Isaac LOVES his legos. Most kids sleep with stuffed animals, my son sleeps with legos, that just how he rolls. :)
Jack's down here going to school and I'm loving being able to see him more!
I attempted to take some pictures of Caleb and I like how they turned out.
Debbie loves to sing and Caleb loves music, perfect combination.



No comments:
Post a Comment