Debbie and I were invited to go to the BYU gymnastics meet with some friends for a mommy-daughter date. We've done this once before so Debbie was excited all day long, it was a GREAT bargaining tool! "Debbie, stop arguing with me or we can't go to gymnastics with Presley tonight." And then she listened!!! It was awesome... Anyway, the night before at dinner she was saying how she was so excited to go with Presley to watch 'kinastics' so I decided to correct her by saying, "No Debbie, it's ja- ja- gymnastics, with a J..." When she fails spelling we know which parent is to blame. haha!
(Debbie and Presley)
The mom's had a lot of fun watching the gymnastics while the kids mostly enjoyed eating the treats we got them and running around. Overall, I think the night was a great success! See how happy these two cute girls are!
No comments:
Post a Comment