Well, it seems that spring might finally be here and we've been enjoying every minute of it!
It's so nice to be able to leave the house without having to make sure that all three kids are wearing shoes and socks and coats etc. All I have to say is, "Let's go outside, put your sandals on!" And then just walk out the door...

(Isaac, Presley, Debbie)
I think Debbie had come and sat down on the stairs to pout and her cute friend Presley came over to help her be happy. Seems to have worked!
(Debbie, David, Knox, Isaac)
Everyone was outside taking advantage of the warmth! I love that the kids have so many friends to play with all the time.
Everyone was outside taking advantage of the warmth! I love that the kids have so many friends to play with all the time.
It's been wonderful to enjoy the sunshine and give the television a rest! Yay for spring!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting those pics...we used some in our post :)
Make that two, we are excited about Spring too.
Post a Comment