"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bowling

We took the kids bowling last night, I think that's the first time we've done anything fun as a family, it was nice! Debbie didn't want to wear the shoes at first, so we had Isaac show her how it was done and after a few minutes she finally warmed up to the idea and let us put the shoes on her. Isaac loved it!
It was nice that they had the ramps to help the kids out, Debbie ended up beating us all!

Cosette handled the evening really well, she was passed off between everyone and was mostly content.
I've decided that I don't like bowling. Here's why: Debbie 125, Sara 116, Chad 112, Isaac 80, Nick 65, Leah 57

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a good time though. Where did you end up going?

Becky said...

What a fun time. We love bowling. The kids always go good with bumpers and a ramp!

Kimberly said...

Let the fun begin. You are finally getting to that stage where your kids are getting old enough to do so many fun family activities like bowling. I'm so glad you guys were brave to take them. Way to go Debbie. I'm sure you could beat me too. Too bad I can't use the bumpers.