"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fireworks

We kept the kids up and watched fireworks this year. This is the first year we've done this so the kids were pretty excited. But then we had to wait, and wait, and wait for it to get dark enough to do the fireworks and just before they were about to start Isaac started complaining about being tired and said he wanted to go home and go to bed.

But once they started the kids loved it! I love the look on their faces!

Debbie was so excited! She kept saying, "I can't wait for my mom to write about this on the blog." hahaha! She cracks me up.

Cosette was just thrilled to be up and about this late at night.

When we got home we brushed their teeth, prayed with them and sent them to bed and they were all asleep almost immediately. I've never had them fall asleep that fast!

2 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So fun. I will post about our activities but I do miss the freedom festival in UT, and the convenience of walking across the street to watch the fireworks. Oh ya- and all the great friends we would have to do things with :)

Unknown said...

You get the greatest shots of your kids I love it! They are precious!