"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Haircut

Debbie got a haircut! I tried to do it myself and botched it and finally got it fixed by a neighbor.


This is a letter that Debbie wrote to her Grandma Rogers. She came up to me and showed me this letter and I just had to post about it, SO CUTE!
It reads: "Der grama I love yo vare much rojrs love."
Translation: "Dear Grandma, I love you very much, Rogers love."
(I helped her spell 'much')

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is such a great card. I am sure her Grandma will love it.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

She is beautiful no matter how her hair is ! Lucky girl, so cute :) Her note to grandma is precious, def a keeper.

Unknown said...

Debbie has the sweetest face! Her hair is cute!