"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Friday, July 2, 2010
Well, He Pooped....
...In his underwear. Three times now. Blah I'm just grateful he pooped. Me and enima's DO NOT mix. Now the goal is to find a way for him to make it to the toilet. That's the tricky part.
A couple of my kids had a hard time with that. I tried having a really high value treat for them - different from regular potty treat. For them it was popsicles. Something I don't let them have often. It seemed to help.
2 comments:
If you figure that out, let me know!
A couple of my kids had a hard time with that. I tried having a really high value treat for them - different from regular potty treat. For them it was popsicles. Something I don't let them have often. It seemed to help.
Post a Comment