"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010 #2

So, funny story... Last night after we got home from the Rogers, Isaac wanted me to hide his presents under his bed "because Santa might see them." I think he was afraid Santa wouldn't give him any more presents if he knew he already had some. Or maybe he was afraid Santa would take them. I don't know, but he was certainly worried about something. :) It was pretty cute.

The kids are all pretty happy with everything they got.

We tried to make it a small Christmas this year, I don't want the kids to get spoiled.

Grandma Westerson gave the kids a lot of fun things. So they got pretty spoiled anyway.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Issac is so funny. What a fun day. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Suze said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. . .Wishing you an awesome New Year.