"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fun With Cousins

I've said many times that I love my nieces and nephews and I'll say it again, "I LOVE my nieces and nephews, they're the best!!" They're so good and take time to play with their younger cousins, it makes me so happy.

Here's Samantha playing with Debbie. Debbie talks about Samantha all the time and it's probably because she's so nice to her.

Cameron very patiently teaching Isaac how to use the wii remotes.

And all these beautiful girls making cookies with their younger cousins.
I love them all so much!

1 comment:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

Leah, you have the best family :)